When Gods Cry; Pain is Our Prayer.
The Old Gods
The Old Gods, or, The Religion of the Ancestors
The Old Gods are a pantheon of closely related and interconnected deities that have been worshipped since the first traces of conscious life appeared in the world. The Old Gods are racially androgynous and so well suited for worship among all sentient life. Worshipers of the Old Gods recognize not only the existence of all the Old Gods but will often, given the situation, offer prayers or sacrifices to deities other than one’s patron. For example, a devotee of Lars the Benevolent will still offer prayers to Uung the Companion when a friend or family member passes on.
List of the Old Gods:
- Lars the Benevolent: The God of Creation.
- Inga the Triumphant: The Goddess of Just War
- Cascious the Meek: God of Healing and Games.
- Fern the Cunning: Goddess of Knowledge and Wit.
- Krillix the Detested: God of Destruction and Chaos
- Hershwick the Exchanger: God of Items
- Aya the Observant and Sanya the Mad: The Twin Goddesses
- Uung the Companion: God of Companionship and the Dead.